Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Salute-Worthy: Nick Swisher

Thus far, we've only praised some farm-raised Yankees Butts. Today we're gonna stir things up a bit and check out some wild stock. A Yankees Butt so wild, it could not be tamed by Ozzie Guillen himself: #33, OF/1B/P Nick Swisher. SWISHAA*!!

Nick was a wonderful addition to the Yanks last year. His sometimes obnoxious ability to take walks at integral moments in the game would finally work to the Yankees advantage. When Xavier Nady went down with an elbow injury early in the season, Nick grabbed RF by the balls and helped drive the Yankees to their 27th championship.

This pic of Swisher's Yankees Butt, was taken during a BP in 8/2009. I'm not entirely sure what is going on here, but Nick seems to have lost something in his pants. I would make some crass (ha!) remark about helping him find whatever it is that he's missing, but here at yankeesbutts.blogspot.com, we don't engage in that sort of low-brow humor.


*This was shouted at me at when I wore my Swisher shirt to a Phish show at Great Woods, MASS last summer... And yes, I did it for that very reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment